free counters

Friday, September 26, 2014

ATTACK OF THE KILLER OCTOBER POSTS!!!

I haven't done a daily post in a while and what better month to do so than October. So, starting October 1st until All Hallows Eve I will be doing a review every day of something. What? Not sure. It could be a movie, a comic book, a book, a breakfast cereal. I do whatever I want anyway, this should be no surprise to any regular reader. I encourage lots of comments and questions during the month to get a Halloween vibe going on the site.

And to my regular readers in the Ukraine; Stay warm and Stay Safe.

And finally, to put you in the mood:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjdXaP55viOP133Rmd_5lWgfhohrdrzNRIDEgAZjbnsibFawfKzVu7hoxdcId4YaB4uf6rOjBfaIdwwZZydAytSPgCnk1o93_iLP8UeqU655Jw6zwbW77Eevy-UG4Y4xypsTFFo10Y4FKJ8/s1600/wallr.gif

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin