free counters

Monday, January 8, 2007

AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS!


Yeah, I'm lying. We don't have any sponsors here. But, my good friend Linc Polderman has almost completed the cover of the first of our series of chapbooks that are subtitled;


ASTOUNDING TALES OF HEROISM!


The first one is going to be BRUCE LEE VS. ILSA, SHE WOLF OF THE S.S. IN THE DEVIL'S TRIANGLE.


The text needs one more fine tooth comb through to check for any possible mistakes that I could have missed. I also need a blurb for the back cover. Then we set the whole thing up to get printed. This has been going on for quite a while and I'm looking forward to it getting done.


To whet your appetite I present the nearly finished cover.


Bask in it's glory!


Seeya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin